AQM-6 Micro Environment Air Monitoring System is a small online environmental monitoring system based on high precision (ppb level) gas sensor. It provides flexible sensor combination scheme and modular design, as well as online monitoring of PM10, PM2.5, SO2, NO2, O3, CO, VOCs, temperature, humidity and other factors in the atmosphere. Special factors can also be quickly configured according to the actual environmental monitoring requirements. The system is equipped with special temperature control system and sensing module to improve the environmental adaptability of the system and ensure the accuracy of monitoring data. Compared with conventional air stations, this system can realize high-density grid layout, achieve air pollution monitoring with high spatial and temporal resolution, and provide more timely and effective decision support for the prewarning and prevention of environmental air pollution by combining the functions of Big Data, including environmental pollution source tracking and environmental pollution pre-warning and prediction, etc.
- Modular design and flexible monitoring combination: monitoring factors can be freely extended and combined
- Small size, easy installation and maintenance, long maintenance free cycle, low cost of operation and maintenance
- Modular chassis provides special temperature control design for the sensing unit, which ensures stability of measurement and extends service life of the sensor
- Built-in GPRS and GPS, large capacity data storage and
intelligent data upload
- Provide flexible QC tools: laboratory calibration, on-site calibration and other combinations
Extensible factors : H2S, CO2, HCL, NH3, five meteorological parameters, noise, etc.
Sampling method : internal air pump
Ambient temperature : -20 C~+50 C
Ambient humidity : 0~100%RH
Ambient pressure : 1 ATM
IP grade : IP56
Power supply : 200V~240V, 50/60Hz
External interface : Ethernet, RS232
Communication method : GPRS, WIFI