Back Pressure Regulator
The Back Pressure Regulator maintains constant pressure and constant flow for the analyzer simultaneously protecting critical sampling components as a relief valve.
A Back Pressure Regulator is a control valve that maintains a set pressure on the upstream side of the valve. If the pressure increases, the regulator opens to allow additional flow through the BPR1 / BPR2.
As the pressure decreases the regulator closes to restrict flow. Continuous open outlet port for grab sample assures that fluctuation during opening and closing is avoided. This additional flow through the BPR1 / BPR2 will ensure the avoidance of requirement of adjustment during the requirement of taking a grab sample as the continuous flow is available for the same.
A backpressure regulator can be used for the grab sample. We also have cost benefits avoiding of separate tubing and grab sample valve.
This ensures that velocity is well maintained upstream. Any upstream fluctuation will not allow individual analyzer flows unstable and assures the stability of reading and assured performance of the system.
- Efficiently ensures constant flow through Analyser
- Flow can be adjusted by adjusting the pressure element
- Wetted parts suitable for challenging liquid sample
- Fail-safe relief valve
- Precise pressure reduction and control when used in conjunction with the pressure element
- BPR1 is specially designed for steam/water sampling system, while
- BPR2 is designed for Air/Gas/Water application
- Easy and compact mounting option
Wetted part (Housing)
: SS 316
Body material (Non-wetted)
: Wall mounting
: Water / Steam