GALGT-3 laser gas analyzer is a high precise analyzer for gas measurement, developed based on tunable diode laser absorption spectroscopy. One-side mounting installation is much easier than cross-stack. By using a tunable semiconductor laser, GALGT series laser gas analyzer scans the specific absorption lines of the measured gas (no background gas) to get the second harmonic of the gas. Through processing and analyzing the second harmonic and the broadening information of the gas, the concentration of the gas is obtained.
- Non-contact optical measurement, low drift and with long service life
- One-side installation, no complex optical path adjustment required
- Reference gas cell adopted; online calibration; no disassemble needed
- “Single line spectrum” technology, free from interference of background gas
- In-situ measurement, no sample conditioning required and avoiding the problems that sample is absorbed during conditioning process, blocking, unit damage and etc.
- Low maintenance cost
Working temperature : -20 C~+60 C
Analog input : 4×4-20mA input (temperature, pressure compensation)
Analog output : 3×4-20mA output (isolation, max load of 750Ω)
Digital communication : RS485/RS232/GPRS
Purge gas : (0.3~0.8) MPa nitrogen, purified instrument air