Level and temperature switch Nivotemp NT-M, NT-MD
In hydraulics and lubrication technology the fill level of oil tanks needs to be monitored continuously. Here, modern factory automation requires compatible signals. Despite central system control, visualising the current level on the actual tanks is often desired. To minimise production costs and the space required on containers, it makes sense to use one monitor for both e.g. the fill level and oil temperature. The Nivotemp series meets virtually all requirements arising in this area of application.
- Connecting flange as per DIN 24557 Part 2.
- Continuous liquid level measurement.
- Continuous liquid level and temperature measurement.
- Analog output 4-20 mA (2-10 V DC upon request).
- Resolution 5 mm (liquid level).
- Various plug options.
- Proven and tested highly dynamic float system.
- Float and immersion tube optionally available in stainless steel.
- Immersion tube length up to 1420 mm (longer upon request).
|Operating pressure:||: Max. 1 bar|
|Operating temperature:||: -20 °C to +80 °C|
|Min. fluid density||: 0.80 kg/dm³|
|Lengths (all versions)||: 280, 370, 500, 670, 820, 970, 1120, 1270 and 1420 mm|