Level- and temperature sensor Nivotemp NT 67-XP
In hydraulics and lubrication technology the fill level of oil tanks needs to be monitored continuously. Here, modern factory automation requires compatible signals. Despite central system control, visualising the current level on the actual tanks is often desired. To minimise production costs and the space required on containers, it makes sense to use one monitor for both e.g. the fill level and oil temperature. The Nivotemp series meets virtually all requirements arising in this area of application.
- Connecting flange as per DIN 24557 Part 2.
- Combined, continuous liquid level and oil temperature monitoring.
- LED display swivels 270°.
- Menu structure based on VDMA standard sheet 24574 ff.
- 6 programmable switching outputs assignable as level or temperature signal.
- Alternatively with IO-Link and 1 x programmable switching output.
- Alternatively with one analog output each for level and temperature plus 2 or up to 6 freely programmable switching outputs.
- Characteristics of switching outputs configurable as window or hysteresis.
- Switching output configurable as frequency output (1-100 Hz).
- Min/max memory, logbook function.
- M12 plug base.
- Proven and tested highly dynamic float system.
- Immersion tube in matched lengths to max. 1420 mm, other lengths available upon request.
|Operating pressure||: Max. 1 bar|
|Operating temperature||: -20 °C to +80 °C|
|Float||: SK 604|
|Min. fluid density||: 0.80 kg/dm³|
|Lengths (all versions)||: 280, 370, 500, 670, 820, 970, 1120, 1270, and 1420 mm|