Level- and Temperature Sensor Nivotemp NT M-XP
In hydraulics and lubrication technology the fill level of oil tanks needs to be monitored continuously. Here, modern factory automation requires compatible signals. Despite central system control, visualising the current level on the actual tanks is often desired. The Nivotemp M series was designed to integrate small oil tanks and little space available for add-on units and monitoring equipment in sophisticated system monitors. It combines small installation dimensions with a high functional density and easy operation.
- G3/4 connection thread.
- Combined, continuous liquid level and oil temperature monitoring.
- LED display swivels 270°.
- Menu structure based on VDMA standard sheet 24574 ff.
- Up to 6 programmable switching outputs assignable as level or temperature signal.
- Alternatively with IO-Link and 1 x programmable switching output.
- Alternatively with one analog output each for level and temperature plus 2 or up to 6 freely programmable switching outputs.
- Characteristics of switching outputs configurable as window or hysteresis.
- Switching output configurable as frequency output (1-100 Hz).
- Min/max memory, logbook function.
- M12 plug base.
- Proven and tested highly dynamic float system.
- Various immersion tube lengths.
|Operating pressure||: Max. 1 bar|
|Operating temperature||: -20 °C to +80 °C|
|Float||: SK 171|
|Min. fluid density||: 0.80 kg/dm³|
|Lengths (all versions)||: 280, 370, 500, 670, 820, 970, 1120, 1270, and 1420 mm|