Level- and temperature sensor Nivovent NV 73
The oil tank is the key component of hydraulic and lubrication systems. The operating oil is removed from the tank and then returned to it. Depending on what the system is used for, the levels in the oil tank can fluctuate to varying degrees. In most applications, the level fluctuations result in an exchange of the vapour phase above the oil level with the ambient air. Therefore, virtually all oil tanks are equipped with a so-called air breather, to prevent contaminants in the ambient air from entering the system. To reduce costs and space requirements, a number of other system-related functions such as liquid level and temperature monitoring are also combined in the air breather in the Nivovent series.
- Connecting flange as per DIN 24557 Part 2.
- Qualified vent filter with replaceable element.
- Visual air breather monitoring optional.
- Continuous liquid level measurement.
- Continuous liquid level and temperature measurement.
- Analog output 4-20 mA (2-10 V DC upon request).
- Resolution 5 mm (liquid level).
- Various plug options.
- Proven and tested highly dynamic float system.
- Float and immersion tube optionally available in stainless steel.
- Immersion tube length up to 1420 mm (longer upon request).
|Operating pressure||: Max. 1 bar|
|Operating temperature||: -20 °C to +80 °C|
|Float||: SK 604|
|Lengths (all versions)||: 280, 370, 500, 670, 820, 970, 1120, 1270, and 1420 mm|
|Min. fluid density||: 0.80 kg/dm³|