Level- and temperature sensor Nivovent NV 77-XP
The oil tank is the key component of hydraulic and lubrication systems. The operating oil is removed from the tank and then returned to it. Depending on what the system is used for, the levels in the oil tank can fluctuate to varying degrees. In most applications, the level fluctuations result in an exchange of the vapor phase above the oil level with the ambient air. Therefore, virtually all oil tanks are equipped with a so-called air breather, to prevent contaminants in the ambient air from entering the system. To reduce costs and space requirements, a number of other system-related functions such as liquid level and temperature monitoring are also combined in the air breather in the Nivovent series.
- Connecting flange as per DIN 24557 Part 2.
- Combined, continuous liquid level and oil temperature monitoring.
- 6 programmable switching outputs assignable as level or temperature signal.
- Alternatively with IO-Link and 1 x programmable switching output.
- Characteristics of switching outputs configurable as window or hysteresis.
- Switching output configurable as frequency output (1-100 Hz).
- Min/max memory, logbook function.
- Proven and tested highly dynamic float system.
|Operating pressure||: Max. 1 bar|
|Operating temperature||: -20 °C to +80 °C|
|Float||: SK 604|
|Lengths (all versions)||: 280, 370, 500, 670, 820, 970, 1120, 1270, and 1420 mm|
|Display housing||: Display housing|