Level and temperature switch Nivotemp NT-M, NT-MD
In hydraulics and lubrication technology, the fill level of oil tanks needs to be monitored. Here, modern factory automation requires compatible signals. The Nivotemp M series features a group of devices for both monitoring the level as well as the level and temperature in hydraulic or lubrication units.
- NT-M Vessel connections G3/4, G1, flange or oval flange.
- Various plug options.
- Level and/or temperature control.
- Up to 4 switching outputs.
- Small, compact design.
- Proven and tested highly dynamic float system.
- Brass or stainless steel housing.
- NT-MD Vessel connections G3/4, G1, or oval flange.
- Fixed switching outputs for liquid level monitoring.
- LED display with a status of switching outputs, 270° swivel.
- Standardized VDMA-based menu structure.
- Switching output configurable as window or hysteresis.
- Switching output configurable as frequency output (1-100 Hz).
- Min./max. value memory, logbook.
|Operating pressure||: Max. 1 bar|
|Operating temperature||: -20 °C to +80 °C|
|Float||: SK 161|
|Min. fluid density||: 0.80 kg/dm³|
|Lengths (all versions)||: 280, 370, 500 mm (standard), variable to max. 1000 mm|