Level- and Temperature Switch Nivovent NV 74, NV 74D
The oil tank is the key component of hydraulic and lubrication systems. The operating oil is removed from the tank and then returned to it. Depending on what the system is used for, the levels in the oil tank can fluctuate to varying degrees. In most applications, the level fluctuations result in an exchange of the vapor phase above the oil level with the ambient air. Therefore, virtually all oil tanks are equipped with a so-called air breather, to prevent contaminants in the ambient air from entering the system. To reduce costs and space requirements, a number of other system-related functions such as liquid level and temperature monitoring are also combined in the air breather in the Nivovent series.
- Connecting flange as per DIN 24557 Part 2.
- Wireless, adjustable level contacts.
- Qualified vent filter with the replaceable element.
- Visual air breather monitoring optional.
- Various plug options.
- LED display with switching output status.
- Standard menu structure based on VDMA standard sheet 24574 ff.
- Two wireless, adjustable level contacts.
- Characteristics of switching output configurable as window or hysteresis.
- Two switching outputs are configurable as frequency output (1-100 Hz).
- Min/max memory, logbook function.
|Operating pressure||: Max. 1 bar|
|Operating temperature||: -20 °C to +80 °C|
|Float||: SK 610|
|Lengths (all versions)||: 280, 370, 500 mm (standard)|
|Min. fluid density||: 0.80 kg/dm³ with float|