Level Switch Nivotemp NT-EL, NT-ELD
In hydraulics and lubrication technology, the fill level of oil tanks needs to be monitored continuously. Here, modern factory automation requires compatible signals. Despite central system control, visualizing the current level on the actual tanks is often desired. To minimize production costs and the space required on containers, it makes sense to use one monitor for both e.g. the fill level and oil temperature. The Nivotemp series meets virtually all requirements arising in this area of application.
- NTaT-nEkL connections G1/2, M20x1.5, 7/8-14UNF.
- M12 plug connection.
- Level and/or temperature control.
- Small, compact design.
- Proven, highly dynamic float system.
- NTaT-nEkL Dconnections G1/2, M20x1.5, 7/8-14UNF.
- Fixed fill level monitor switching outputs.
- LED display swivels 270°.
- Standardised VDMA-based menu structure.
- Two programmable temperature switching output.
- Switching output configurable as window or hysteresis.
- Switching output configurable as frequency output (1-100 Hz).
- Min./Max. value memory, logbook.
|Operating pressure||: Max. 1 bar|
|Operating temperature||: -20 °C to +80 °C|
|Float||: SK 171|
|Min. fluid density||: 0.80 kg/dm³|
|Lengths (all versions)||: 280, 370, 500 mm (standard), variable to max. 500 mm|