Pressure sensors/pressure switches Pressotronik
Monitoring oil pressure is essential in hydraulic systems and oil supply systems. It’s important to monitor both process-related pressure ranges as well as safety shutdowns, load limits or simply to determine if the lubricating pressure is adequate. The pressure transmitters must meet a variety of requirements with respect to their pressure resistance, signal output, programmability, or the plug connection style. A local or status display is often required for safety reasons The Pressotronik series spans a wide range of pressure transmitters and programmable pressure switches. They cover a broad pressure range, meet high safety requirements, and feature different signal types. The Eastmont housings of the remote displays can be grouped for easy and space-saving display groups, making them easier to monitor. The Pressotronik 702 pressure transmitters have a compact installation size, different connector plugs, and fine-tuned pressure levels ranging from low-pressure to high-pressure range.
- Pressure ratings up to 600 bar
- Compact size.
- Up to four programmable switching outputs Alternative analogue output (configurable to current or voltage) plus one, two or four programmable switching outputs
- Switching outputs characteristics configurable as window or hysteresis
- Two switching outputs configurable as window or hysteresis
- Direct or external display and control mounting
- Virtually any cable length between measuring point and display
- Easy to read LED display with status of switching outputs, 270° pivot when direct mounted
- Standard menu structure based on VDMA standard sheet 24574 ff.
- Min/max memory, logbook function
|: G1/4 external thread, DIN 3852 Form E; peak pressure aperture
|Overload higher values available upon request
|: 2.5 x full range at 10 to 600 bar (but max. 900 bar)
|Burst pressure Higher burst pressure
|: 2.5 x full range at 6 to 600 bar (but max. 900 bar) Patented medium stop system to prevent medium leaks when exceeding the bursting pressure range (>40 bar rated pressure)