Safe Area / Explosion proof Close Loop Chillers
Axis make chiller unit is capable to lower the sample temperature for the sample analysis for analyzer and trouble-free operation. Chilled water to flow through the external heat exchanger (shell & tube type) and the same will maintain the sample temperature to be analysis.
This chiller fulfils the requirement where the requirement of special cooling or cooling water utility is not available at the site. The chiller can be supplied in various ranges of cooling capacity as per the requirement. It can be supplied for single to multi analyzers in a single house.
The basic requirements for any Chiller units are to perform according to the given parameter with trouble free operations. Specifically, design for sample cooling application. Depending on the flow rate, different circulating pump capacities are optionally available.
Axis brings you the safe area / Hazardous Area Chiller Unit to meet diverse and exacting demand which runs trouble-free for 24 x 7 days in Power Plant, Refinery and Petrochemical Industries for cooling the sample to be analyzed.
Explosion Proof Chiller for Process Cooling in Hazardous Working Conditions
Axis Solutions Pvt Ltd provides an excellent explosion proof chiller that provides complete protection to your employees and assets in a hazardous atmosphere. We are a reliable group of explosion proof chiller suppliers. We supply a range of products that are highly essential in harsh and explosive industrial environments.
- Suitable to Zone 1 & 2, IIB + H2 hazardous area
- Ease of Maintenance
- Low Noise and Vibration
- Efficient cooling capacity
- High-Quality CRCA or SS304 or SS316
- Individual electrical components are ATEX / PESO certified
- 100 % tested for performance on specially designed and tested for onsite load conditions.
- The compressor carries its own compliance certificate and fully complying with IEC standards.
- The refrigerant is CFC-free and fully complies with the Montreal Protocol requirement.
- The flameproof and weatherproof Ex d electrical enclosure.
- Flameproof electrical motors.
- This can work in the harsh environment within 5°C to 50°C.
- SS Material options ensure high reliability of the unit’s life.
|Area Class||: Suitable to Zone 1 & 2, IIB + H2, T3|
|Power Consumption||: Approx. 4.0 Amp|
|Mounting||: Grounding / Foundation|
|Dimensions||: Refer Datasheet|