Safe Area / Explosion proof HVAC
As a mandatory requirement by the statutory body to use HVAC along with Shelters to make the Shelters installable for given area classification. The basic requirements for any HVAC are to perform according to a given parameter with trouble-free operations. These are mainly remote locations or at very challenging locations or experiencing extreme weather conditions. AXIS brings you explosion-proof equipment to meet diverse and exacting demand, which runs trouble-free for 24 X 7 in Oil & Gas Refinery and Petrochemical industry for conditioning of air.
Atex HVAC for Safe Application in Explosive and Hazardous Environments
Axis Solutions Pvt Ltd provides Atex HVAC products for safe and secure use in highly explosive and hazardous environments. We supply a range of ATEX-approved products. Ensure the safety of your employees in an explosive atmosphere by installing Atex HVAC. It is the most essential solution in your workplace.
- High-efficiency filters
- Stainless steel drain pan
- Low noise and vibrations
- Ease of maintenance
- Effective fresh and return air mixing
- HVAC/VAC configurations
- Insulated panels as per Requirement
- Redundant blower and Unit option
- Complete custom design and engineered package meeting NFPA 496 standards.
- Compressors carry their own compliance certificate and are fully complying with IEC standards.
- Refrigerants are CFC free and fully comply with the Montreal protocol requirement.
- Flameproof & weatherproof Ex d electrical enclosure.
- Flameproof electrical motors.
- A large element area ensures effective cleaning with less pressure drop.
- Proper alignment & accurate reseating after servicing.
- SS material option ensures high reliability of the component.
Refer Datasheet for more details