Sample gas probe GAS 222.21
In many applications gas analysis is the key to safe and efficient control of process flows, environmental protection, and quality assurance. In the extractive gas analysis, the location of the gas sampling point is crucial for the reproducibility and accuracy of the analysis results. The specific filter capacity, corrosion resistance, and functional equipment requirements for the probe arise from the composition of the sample gas. However, operating costs are also an important criterion in the selection, as the sampling points are frequently located at hard to access points in the system. Effective particle filter backwashing options and low maintenance characterize the extensive GAS probe series.
- Heated probe with shut-off valve, inlet and/or downstream filter and weather hood.
- The downstream filter can easily be removed by turning the handle 90°.
- The probe body and the area around the screw connection for the heated sample gas line are completely isolated.
- Electronic temperature controller up to 200 °C with low/ high temperature alarm and display.
- For dust loads up to 2 g/m³.
- With upstream filter 10 g/m³ and up.
- This probe is not suitable for use in Ex areas.
Max. operating pressure
: 6 bar
: Ball valve 1.4408
Parts in contact with media
: Flange: 1.4571 Seals: PTFE/Graphit/1.4404 and see filter