TPV-1 temperature pressure & velocity integrated monitor is a new generation online monitoring instrument, which can monitor temperature, pressure and velocity of flue gas inside pipeline for a long term under poor environmental condition. Those are important parameters when calculating pollutant emission in Continuous Emission Monitoring System (CEMS) of stationary pollution source.
TPV-1 is equipped with high-precision micro differential pressure /static pressure sensor with purging unit.
Compared with conventional integrated monitor, it is able to measure not only the value of purging pressure, but determine whether there is pressure or not. In addition, the lower limit of velocity can reach as low as 1m/s. It also owns functions of auto-timing or manual pressure & velocity calibration. LCD screen displays all measuring data and signals, convenient for reading and debugging. It is convenient for transportation, installation and maintenance for its small size.
- Ultralow range pressure sensor to realize 1m/s flow velocity measurement
- Operation unit with LCD display: provide friendly human—machine interaction interface
- Able to set regular purging time, velocity field parameter, pitot coefficient etc.
- Overvoltage protection to effectively prevent pressure sensor from damage and reduce operation cost
- Automatic zero calibration; strengthen output signal
- Anti-blocking and anti-corrosion design
- High accuracy, small impact and simple pipeline design
- Able to measure pressure of purging gas and determine if there is gas pressure
Velocity Range : 0 – 40m/s; 0 – 15.5m/s (optional)
Measuring Accuracy : + 5%FS
Pitot Material : SS 316, SS 316L
Purging Pressure : 0.3MPa – 0.8MPa
Storage Temperature : 0 – 50°C
Working Temperature Range : -40°C – 70°C